Sunday, May 15, 2011

Strawberries For Summer- Arg! Captain Jennifer

A blog by Arg! Captain Jennifer. 
Howdy! This is my first time bloggin' and I hope you guys like it. See the little dancing Domo at the top? That means that Arg! Captain Jennifer is blogging. Keep an eye out for him. ;)
This summer, indulge yourself with decadent strawberries. These in season fruits scream summer with their  sultry bright red colour and sweet taste. In my first blog post ever, I will show you some cute things to do with strawberries. 



click for recipe

The first thing is to make these yummy looking strawberry shortcake popsicles. They are low in fat and totally tasty! Close your eyes and imagine yourself sitting on your porch on a blistering summer day. You're with some of your closest pals. Suddenly, you take a bite out of this friggin' smurf treat. BAM!!!Your summer is 100000000000x better. Just click on the link below the picture for the recipe. And speaking of the word "BAM", watch this video while you are at it. :D :D :D



If you have some spare Polymer Clay laying around, you should make some strawberry slices! Top clay cakes with them or incorporate these cute slices into rings or earrings to compliment a cute summer outfit. Here is a tutorial:

Last, you can add the final touches of your summer life by painting your nails to look like freshly picked strawberries. This video tutorial shows you how. 


I followed the tutorial, but instead on doing it on my short nails, I painted my guitar pick. Instantly adorable. 





Well, that's it for now, folks. This wasn't very well put together, but I try! :) I hope to see all you lovely people soon. 
DEUCES

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this post was super-duper cute like you. Thank you, Jam, for being such an awesome guest blogger! I loved the guitar pick that you made.

    ReplyDelete